Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

14 August 2007

Grey's Anatomy Season 4: Who are the new interns?

Who are the new interns on Seattle Grace? Let's meet them...


Claire is played by Tymberlee Chanel, who has very little TV experience yet. She is a threater actress, I think.

Graciella is played by Gloria Garayua, who has had numerous TV appearances as guest.

There is also a male intern. Apparently, one of these interns will also hook-up with one of the doctors. Oh, geez...not again. :P


5 comments:

  1. You are tagged, Minds! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minds - when is the season premiere of GA Season 4? Any idea? Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbie - Sept 27. Studio 23 will broadcast it days after the premiere. Maaga na sila.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Really? That's great news! I usually dload via torrents hours after each ep. Thanks for all the spoilers and the premiere date!

    ReplyDelete