|Life Unexpected Season 2|
Thus, while I enjoyed the fact that LUx is back on air and had earned a second season (after its status was in the bubble for a while), last night's premiere felt like the show missed its step.
- Who are all those new people? Where are Alice and Tasha? And why does Ryan suddenly have something cooking behind Cate's back?
- Baze and Cate...that's never going to be over huh? Because when it's over, where's the conflict going to lie?
- Lux meeting this new guy who turns out to be a teacher at her school? Did I not already see that last summer on Pretty Little Liars?
- And what's the likelihood of Paige, Baze's one night stand, becoming Ryan's sister? Where in the world can that happen? Only in a TV program where network bosses say --- "Let's cook something up, and make everyone go crazy!"
- Why is everyone making bad decisions after bad decisions?
It sounds as though I was disappointed by the premiere. I wasn't. For all these questions, Life Unexpected at least kept the best part --- the heart; where there so much more to this one.
I guess the 180 degree changes...were, well, unexpected.
Maybe in the next episode following, it will get its footing back on track.