Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

14 September 2010

Rizzoli & Isles Season 1 Ends With a BANG!

WOW!

It's all I can say for Rizzoli & Isles' first season ender. I was *immensely* satisfied.

I have to admit that as a whole, the show's writing is pretty uneven. But the chemistry between Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander more than makes up for its flaws.

I so love these girls! And they obviously love each other, for real.





Dear TNT,

Thank you for bring a fantastic women-centric program on television. But can you please bring them back sooner than July 2011 for Season 2?

Huge fan,
M

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that lol. Love these women and can not wait for season 2 and also season 1 to come out on dvd. :D Rizzoli and Isles FTW XD

    ReplyDelete