Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 September 2010

Raising Hope Quote

Raising Hope

A sampling from the new comedy series: RAISING HOPE...

JIMMY: "Listen, I have a question about this food. It may be a stupid question, but I feel I should ask. Well, the book says I should feed her vegetables, and I want to do that. But the only vegetable jars I found have either pictures of black babies or Asian babies on them. And I don’t know if the pictures are random, you know, or if there’s a reason Asian babies instead of white ones should eat these particular string beans?”

SABRINA: “That is a really good question. The color of the babies on the jars doesn’t matter. However, it’s really important you do not feed her anything with a picture of a boy on it, or else she will grow a penis. And a mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment