Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

24 January 2008

Movie Tripping

I've so far been on a movie trip this week. Thanks to the lack of TV shows to watch, I'm able to catch up on some films I've been meaning to see. And so far? Having a blast ! In a matter of three days, I've since watched the following below. Normally, I'd spread it over months watching this many...so, this is kind of new to me again.

Gaad, I didn't realize how much I miss the movies!

Rescue Dawn Waitress (Widescreen Edition) Stardust (Widescreen Edition)

I think I'd like to check out Michael Clayton, Sweeney Todd, There Will Be Blood, Across the Universe and The Great Debaters next. Got any more movie to recommend I should watch?

Incidentally, the Oscar nominees are out. Who's your pick?



No comments:

Post a Comment