- MY OWN WORST ENEMY - starring Christian Slater. Not a fan of his. This one's a rehashed plot, but we'll see... - Edward Albright is an operative who speaks 13 languages, runs a four-minute mile, and is trained to kill with his teeth. Henry and Edward are polar opposites who share only one thing in common -- the same body. When the carefully constructed wall between them breaks down, Henry and Edward are thrust into unfamiliar territory where each man is dangerously out of his element. "My Own Worst Enemy" explores the duality of a man who is literally pitted against himself. And it raises the question: who can you trust when you can't trust yourself?
- KNIGHT RIDER - They are now trying to make changes to it and they are sprucing up. Which is great since I enjoyed the backdoor pilot. Anything to make it better? Sounds better!
- CRUSOE - no cast announcements yet but it's described as --- equal parts "MacGyver," "Castaway" and "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- KINGS with Ian McShane, a David and Goliath saga. Wow. With Ian McShane leading the cast...I'm expecting a lot of intensity.
- MERLIN. It will be told 21st century style. Interesting...
- THE PHILANTROPIST - I'm not so eager for this one, because, based just on the premise, I think it's been done before. But I do wanna know how they approach this story and make it fresh and original - Teddy Rist loves women, money and power. After the tragic death of his only child, Teddy has an awakening and becomes the world's first vigilante philanthropist -- a renegade billionaire who uses his wealth, connections and power to help people in need. He'll do anything to achieve his goals -- bargain with the self-righteous, trade with the nefarious and even tell the truth. Instead of spending $25,000 a plate at a fundraiser, he's dodging bullets in third-world countries to hand-deliver vaccine.
- THE LISTENER - I was thinking they make this one into a comedy series instead, and not take the serious route, no? - In this one-hour drama, Toby Logan (Craig Olejnik, "The Runaway") is a 24-year-old paramedic living with a secret: he can read people's minds. This telepathic procedural takes viewers into the heart of a tortured hero who struggles to solve crimes with his unique gift
- KATH & KIM starring Molly Shannon. Molly Shannon! I'm so watching this.
- Chuck S2 and Heroes S3 are scheduled back to back on Mondays.
- Lipstick Jungle S2 is up on Wednesday evenings.
- Friday Night Lights S3 is still alive.
- No more SCRUBS! I'm hurt. But not so hurt since it's moving to another channel (ABC).
- Life S2 is moved to the Friday slot, which could kill the show.
The complete press release and 2008-2009 season schedule is here.