So, are you ready for TV this week? Here's what is on and what's surely going to make my schedule all crazy (with the episode synopsis from their official sites and Spoilerfix):
BROTHERS and SISTERS
Season 2 Episode 13 Separation Anxiety
- Robert and Kitty visit a fertility clinic. Three months earlier, he dropped out of the Presidential race. He proposes dinner after Kitty is finished and she accepts, but wants to invite Nora and Isaac. Robert informs her they can't come due to Isaac having a special dinner for Nora, even though the Senator doesn't know what is special about it. Kitty is surprised when the man who defeated Robert in the primary reaches out with a possible offer for Vice President. Rebecca and Justin have their DNA tested to see if they really are related.
Season 3 Episode 16 Sandcastles in The Sand
- The gang is excited when they will finally meet Simon, someone from Robin Sparkles' past. However, they get even more ecstatic when they learn he wasn't in the "Let's Go To The Mall" video but in her "Sandcastles in the Sand" video. Simon was, according to Robin's word, the hottest guy on the set. The others warn Robin that, with time, people change and it is possible that Simon isn't as hot as he used to be. No matter what the gang thinks, Robin still has a huge crush on Simon and acts like a teenager around him. Simon is part of a band that plays at small venues such as bat-mitzvahs. Barney transforms his apartment in a Bourne Identity-like control room in order to find the "Sandcastles in the Sand" video. Ted is still dating Stella.
Season 1 Episode 12 The Butterflies
- Samantha finds out about an endangered butterfly habitat and needs to stop her boss and the firm's construction project that would kill them. She decides to use Dena, who is clueless about Sam's plan, to go out with her boss and persuade him to stop the construction project. Todd and Sam share a passionate kiss, which later leaves Sam feeling ignored by him.
Season 4 Episode 11 Night Out
- Michael and Dwight decide to surprise Ryan in New York for a night of clubbing and meet his friends. Meanwhile, the Scranton branch is upset when they find out they have to come in on a Saturday for Ryan’s website project. Jim’s plan to save them has unexpected results.
Season 2 Episode 13 Succession
- When Don decides to promote Jack and make him his successor over Devon, Jack decides to give his old job to Liz because she always has his back. However, a turn of events concerning Don's health compromises Jack's promotion. Meanwhile, Tracy thinks that his son is embarrassed of his career because he did not invite him to fathers day at school.
Season 7 Episode 9 My Dumb Luck
- J.D. taunts Dr. Cox when he has a patient, Alex Macrae, whom he has not been able to diagnose for two years. After J.D. loses Mr. Macrae's urine sample, he figures out what's wrong with him. The staff objects to Dr. Kelso's dismissal as Chief of Medicine and the board convenes to hear them out.
Season 4 Episode 9 The Shape of Things To Come
- Locke's camp comes under attack, and Jack tries to discover the identity of a body that has washed ashore.
Season 2 Episode 14 Twenty Four Candles
- Betty plans to spend her 24th birthday accompanied by Henry, but Charlie's sudden appearance jeopardizes her plans. Meanwhile, Wilhelmina plots against Renee and Daniel's relationship by hinting at secrets from a hidden past in her sister's life.
Season 4 Episode 12 Where The Wild Things Are
- Six weeks after Derek and Meredith ended their relationship and Derek began dating Rose, Meredith and her fellow residents, Alex, Izzie and Cristina, compete in a surgical contest, with Bailey serving as judge. Meanwhile interns George and Lexie adjust to their new, squalid apartment, and Callie finds a friend in her roommate Cristina's nemesis, Erica Hahn.
- watching new episodes of My Name is Earl and The Big Bang Theory
- catching up on three episodes of Greek
- proceeding with DVD Marathon I began last week: 1) Scrubs 2nd Season, which finally arrived from Amazon (freebie! whee!), and 2) Arrested Development - which I'm introducing to my son, am sort of testing if he'd get the humor...and you know what? He digs it!
- tuning to Bostong Legal and Lost Season 2 on cable. Just because.
- rooting for my favorite Idols on American Idol.
Have a great week ahead!