Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

18 October 2006

Studio 60 - The Long Lead Story


Tonight I saw a bit of Chandler Bing in Matt Albie.


Tonight I saw someone's hilarious Nic Cage impression (who's he? He's gooooood!)


Tonight I wanna find me that Sting song and listen to it again.


Tonight I find that the best line was when Harriet told ex-boyfriend Matt, "You knock my socks off!" and I think that was her way of saying, "I adore you, but..."

Tonight was a solid episode.

Good show.



-------------

Quick post:

I'm currently catching up on Brothers and Sisters.

Damn this show!!! It's been a long while since I've cried my eyes out.... and its a relief! Haaaay, I'm lovin' this one.

Full entry sometime later...

No comments:

Post a Comment