Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

07 October 2006

Slut!

I'm talking about her:



...and from today I'll start calling her McSlutty!

This girl on the right is the one I really love, running mascara and all. And it's not because she's the legal wife or anything, it's not about that. It's because she's a great character, she's 10x more human than McSlutty.


Addison: Weren't you just up on 3?
Meredith: I was...we lost a patient, a little girl and I just ----
Addison: Why don't you pick a floor, and stay on it. And I'll pick a floor and stay on that because I really need a moment or two without you. Your face shows up in my head, your panties show up in my husband's pocket, really you're everywhere and I need a moment or two without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment