Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

22 June 2010

Yes, Charice will be on Glee. And there is a Glee Movie coming up!

Michael Ausiello has confirmed, Filipino pop star, Charice, will be appearing on GLEE:


I am NOT a fan of this girl. Sige, batuhin niyo na ako ng kamatis. :P Pinoys are now flooding Ausiello's blog with comments. This should be interesting. ^-^

And in other Glee news:  HOLLYWOODLIFE.COM EXCLUSIVE! Three ‘Glee’ Movies Could Be On Their Way To Theaters And All The Show’s Stars Are Signed Up Wow. One way to kill a show when it's ahead? It's this and the Glee merchandi$e...and the updates that happen, like, every week. Won't be long before we're overly saturated with this, you might as well call this show "Gloom".

I hate it when this happens. HAAATE!


BLOG PROMO: I'm Giving Away Cougar Town's Complete Season 1 Original DVD

2 comments:

  1. Ako rin hindi fan. But I've been more careful when tweeting about it, grabe ang fantards lurking there. One negative message and you will be called names.:) Haha!

    Bigla akong nawalan ng gana sa Glee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, they are a breed....of some kind. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete