Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

10 July 2008

Poll: Fall Shows 2008

Poll time!

Fall 2008 is history in the making. There are only about 14-16 new TV series premiering in September-October (excluding cable); the first time it's going to happen in USA TV history. And worse, a number of it don't even look like quality programming. The strike last season has really affected this new season's line-up.

Horizon Media, an independent PR company, has an early analysis on what new show will be a success or not. But I wanna ask people who swing along this blog --- What new show will you be checking out come fall?

I've got a poll set up on the right. --->

And I've got a few reviews and sneak peeks of some of the shows below the poll, which will be updated over the course of the summer (US).

Thanks for participating!

* The poll only includes new shows from the five broadcast networks --- FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC and CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment