Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

22 July 2008

Missed it.

My fever is gone, wheee! Which means I can sit longer in front of the computer tomorrow. And I can finally go back to working and doing what I'm supposed to do. Although, my body is flushing out something else. I think it has reached it's saturation point with the medicines I was taking. I'm riddled with allergies; red maps are forming on my arms and legs. It's gross. :P

I wasn't able to watch Dr. Horrible's third act. It had a deadline and I thought I could still catch it but it's all gone now. I have to get it on iTunes, which is not available here. :P How did it end, anybody?

With me sick in bed since Friday eve, I actually had plenty of time to catch up on my viewing
  • Movies - Penelope, Persepolis, Saw 1 & 2, Frequency, Made of Honor, Jarhead;
  • TV - Will and Grace Season 5, the rest of Reaper Season 1, new episodes of Burn Notice, Flashpoint, Big Brother 10, My Boys
Only, I didn't quite enjoy most of it because I was dozing off in the middle of watching! On the upside, since I was weak and tired, I did manage to sleep earlier than 10 PM. And it was the best feeling evah! I love sleep! Now, I do feel recharged and well-rested.

Early tomorrow, I'd be off to start a busy Wednesday. What timing, though. Wednesday is always my busiest. I'd be up/down, in/out of the house most of the time, my just-recovered body might give up on the first day back from sick bay.

Work sucks. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment