Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

04 July 2008

Kevin McKidd on Grey's Anatomy?

So, what are they going to call him? He's already a "Mc".
Could another hot doc be scrubbing in at Seattle Grace next season? Kevin McKidd, the Scottish actor who headlined last season's time-traveling drama Journeyman, is in serious talks to join the cast. He'd play an M.D. who comes to the hospital after a stint in Iraq. It's expected to be a long story arc for McKidd, who also played the soldier Lucius Vorenus in HBO's regrettably short-lived Rome. | Via EW
Not so thrilled he's going to be on Grey's Anatomy... like that show needs more characters. But I am thrilled he's back on TV...him and his strong screen presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment