Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

04 July 2008

He has no bones in his body!

Robert Muraine is his name.

I didn't know what happened to him during the auditions of So You Think You Can Dance, I skipped that part and went watching straight to Top 20. It sounded like he quit halfway through. But he's been invited back to dance last night.

And I was picking my jaw up the floor while watching him do this (watch video). He was. Just. Awesome.



On the same note, I think this guy almost broke his (bones).



He is Gev and he was one of the six people fighting for a spot last night. When choosen in the bottom three (each per gender), the dancers are required to do a 30 second solo to prove they should stay instead of being eliminated off. I'm so enjoying this show!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for that vid. robert guested on ellen (that's where i first saw him). he is so freaky but really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird watching him but he's really good!

    ReplyDelete