25 April 2008

American Idol: Top 6 Carly Smithson

Okay, I admit --- I'm losing interest. "Always Be My Baby" was pretty much the highlight for me. I already have my winner but the show is still picking from the six (now down to five).

So, what can I say about Carly Smithson? I like her alright. I recognize she's talented but I do see what Simon has been saying all along about her --- that she's picking the wrong songs. And I can't get this image off my head when I think of her!


Carly you rocked. But let's face it --- it is going to be the battle between Davids. It's a good thing you left on a high point though. Your last performance was one of your best.

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 168th
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke
Michael
- BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.