Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

25 April 2008

American Idol: Top 6 Carly Smithson

Okay, I admit --- I'm losing interest. "Always Be My Baby" was pretty much the highlight for me. I already have my winner but the show is still picking from the six (now down to five).

So, what can I say about Carly Smithson? I like her alright. I recognize she's talented but I do see what Simon has been saying all along about her --- that she's picking the wrong songs. And I can't get this image off my head when I think of her!


Carly you rocked. But let's face it --- it is going to be the battle between Davids. It's a good thing you left on a high point though. Your last performance was one of your best.

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 168th
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke
Michael
- BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.

No comments:

Post a Comment