Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

18 February 2008

Another theme change heading this site's way. Yeah, sorry....

Once again, I'm going through a phase and I want to do some theme changes to my site(s). This always happens when I get something new. Bought one new item of clothing?? Completely change the way I store all clothes in the closet. New shoes? Re-arrange the shoe rack and come up with a new storage system, preferably with labels and tags. New kitchen utensils? Time for a kitchen make-over.

Sometime ago, we've adopted Phoebe. Over the weekend, Phoebe was joined by her older sister, Eve. And everything about her just screamed beautiful outside, that I wanted what I was seeing inside to be the same. As much as I want to change every theme on every website I visit to complement Eve, the one thing I can truly control, of course, are my own websites. Besides, I learned today that the TV sites I write for 451Press are also going to get a makeover soon. So, I took that as a sign to get things rolling on my end. We're going to get things really pretty.

At about 10 am, I was done with two of my blogs already (Hooray for me!). You can check the changes here and here. Looks alright? Yes? No?

Anyway, you should see this blog with a different look real soon. Or as soon as this headache disappears coz tweaking those sites? No joke. My eyesight is so getting strained.

No comments:

Post a Comment