Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

13 February 2008

American Idol: Hollywood Round Favorites

I usually take it with a grain of salt when someone from Idol makes a claim about this season being “the best yet” or having the “best batch of talented singers”. But for American Idol 7, I think I would have to buckle under and believe it. Last night’s Hollywood round did deliver some of really good talents and as a fan of the show (and of music), I’ve rounded up my favorites. Rumors are going around, these people have made it Top 24, too… | Click for my American Idol Top Choices this week.

2 comments:

  1. mukang the american idol heat is on! and yes, we have our early favorites... i hope they all make it sa top 24...
    aside from you fave, i like the epperson girl too... and the nadia turner look-alike.
    oh, and i dont like the blonde guy who sang last last night... weird...
    hope we'll all be happy tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blond British sounding guy (Josiah?) gives a different flavor, but he wouldn't last the competition.

    The Nadia look-a-like, kahit may sore throat na ganda pa rin ng boses.

    ReplyDelete