Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 February 2008

American Idol: Boys Night Round 2

Migraine acting up, so keeping this short and sweet. Top 3:


- Eze rebounds and delivers. Told ya he's good.
- David H's got the vocal chops, no arguments there. Still waiting for Simon to say, "Best vocals in this contest".
- David Cook is like Daughtry with hair. But he sure knows what he's doing. And word nerds are attractive. Bitchin' at Simon isn't.
- David A. is a technical singer, so there's a reason why he's good. The problem I'm seeing in him? He doesn't sound "pop". And we'll see that even more once the Top 12 heats are up.
- Michael Johns had an off night. Maybe he's got bronchitis? Hee.
- Am dropping Jason Yeager in my Top 6. Although I'm not saying I didn't enjoy his performance. (What's the matter with me, why am I liking this cheeseball?) It's just that someone else deserves the position better. Like the other Jason.
- So whose arrogant, obnoxious response to Simon did you love or hate more? Eze? David Cook? Danny from last week?
- And I'm gonna put it out there --- I envy Danny's pretty, pretty hair! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment