Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

08 February 2007

Daddy, come back home!!$%#

I went ahead and watched Prison break without my husband. He's away at work and the longer he's gone, the longer I feel agitated...the shows are piling up.

There are other programs I watch by my lonesome but hubby and I have a pact to watch these together:

Rome
24
Heroes
Prison Break
House
Friday Night Lights
Grey's Anatomy
Scrubs
Lost

And last night, I cheated and went ahead with Prison Break. But it's not the same watching it alone. :(

Daddy, come home already.

Lost is back.

I cannot wait.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, the mysteries of love...

    Ano ba yaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!?? =)

    ReplyDelete