Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

05 June 2010

Talented People of The Philippines, Get Ready for This!


Full story here.

We would have to be represented right, since we have a franchise? I've never once seen Pilipinas Got Talent....are the performers there any good?

And if this is anything like 2003's World Idol, there should be one judge per country, which might mean --- we're sending Kris Aquino? Yikes!


BLOG PROMO: I'm Giving Away Cougar Town's Complete Season 1 Original DVD

1 comment:

  1. laging big-time lagi mag-isip si simon. sana this would be better than the world idol na walang masyadong ingay.

    ReplyDelete