Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

04 June 2010

Mike & Molly: Another Show About Fat People

I'm not being rude. This is really another show about fat people and I don't mean to be condescending when I say that. In fact, I'm pleased about the diversity. We've got a few of them on TV now: Biggest Loser, Drop Dead Diva and now, this --- Mike & Molly.

Early reviews say there is going to be a lot of fat jokes on Mike & Molly, which might turn some viewers off. Except that they found some of the sweetest people to lead the series, which could endear them to the viewers.

Here, take a look:



What do you think? If you ask me...I think this show could use a "Hurley". Right?



BLOG PROMO: I'm Giving Away Cougar Town's Complete Season 1 Original DVD

2 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting! Yeah, they could use a Hurley! :D

    Sana may characters ding skinny pero chubby chasers pala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baka! Ang cute pa naman nung lead character na girl. This one's written by the ones who did Will & Grace. =)

    ReplyDelete