Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 June 2010

First Impressions: Pretty Little Liars Pilot Episode

Dear Susan, Lynette, Bree & Gabriel,
(aka the Desperate Housewives)

These four young girls are taking over. Watch out!

-M


------------

I have a full day today so I will make this really simple and run down these quick first impressions on the premiere of Pretty Little Liars: 

- Very intriguing with a lot of juicy angles.
- Nicely done and also cohesive. Despite taking the license to change some things from the book series where it was originally based.
- I love, love Lucy Hale! She will carry this show.
- The girl playing Allison (flashback scenes) is someone you will love to hate. She plays it well.
- Adolescent fantasy. I don't exactly recommend "adolescents" actually watch without Parental Guidance. But I get the feeling young girls everywhere will soon be talking about this and forget about Gossip Girl.

Now, go watch! Watch!




Related stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment