Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

15 June 2010

Belle Du Jour to the Big Screen?

Belle Du Jour's Secret Diary of A Call Girl is rumored to be getting a movie treatment, after the British series, starring Billie Piper, airs its fourth and final season.

The how is based on a real-life high-class London call girl who used to run an anonymous blog under the pen name Belle Du Jour. It was later revealed that she is actually academic scientist Brooke Magnanti.


I would love for this series to turn into a movie! With the show running eight episodes per season, I feel I could never get enough of Belle's adventures. A movie would be a nice supplement.


BLOG PROMO: I'm Giving Away Cougar Town's Complete Season 1 Original DVD

Related stuff:

No comments:

Post a Comment