Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

29 June 2008

Sex and the City The Movie

I've finally seen the girls' movie...


Long, long movie.
Felt like four TV episodes.

Fun, if you're a fan.
I cried. I was touched.

Did not expect it to be a cinematic masterpiece.
But where were all those witty retorts? Writing was a bit dull.

The girls, except for one (Charlotte), changed a lot in four years...
...Miranda got angrier.
...Samantha didn't get any.
...Carrie acted 22.

Big is a bad man. Bad, bad man.
He deserved the bouquet beating.
(I've always been on Team Aidan.)

My mid-day felt so girlie, I think am gonna go and watch lots of Futurama now.

No comments:

Post a Comment