Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 June 2008

No Sex

I'm probably the only girl in the block who has not seen this. And apparently it toppled down Indiana Jones in the number 1 spot at the box office! I would never have thought...Indy geeks lost to SATC chicks!

While girls/women were watching this last weekend, I had been watching Sister Act and Babe on DVD with kids who weren't born before these films came out. Sidelight: I was showing my son and nephews what kind of movies we enjoyed back then, starting with the 90's. We're going through 80's movies next. I was thinking of showing them Zapped and Weekend at Bernie's....but I don't wanna be the aunt who pollutes their minds, so I'm left with family movies. Any suggestions? We're going with Goonies and Never Ending Story first.


Back to SATC....so I haven't seen it. But I still had my fair share of SATC entertainment on the internet:

Not in a hurry to line-up for this one, really.

It took me years to get over Carrie and Aidan... meaning, I was pretty much stuck watching the show when Aidan broke up with her. I dreaded the 5th and 6th season. Took me awhile to finish the series. And by then, I was already very tired of Carrie's constant search for true love...and the show's obsession for material things. Ugh, that I really hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment