Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

05 April 2008

When there's nothing good on TV, I turn to my Friends

I'm talking about these Friends:


My son suggested we do another round of marathon. This is like the nth time we're watching it together. The first disc is on the DVD now...

I bet you...we can finish all 40 discs in two days.

This show is such a pick-me-upper!

That's why I love my Friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this show, and I can always watch it to feel happier, too! I'm going to give you a shoutout on Sofachip.com tomorrow for your excellent taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree sis mindy! sobrang kahit paulit ulit, laughtrip pa rin! :)

    ReplyDelete