- Sam broke off with Todd and moves out
- While Todd is still living at Sam's apartment
- Sam realizes she still has feelings for Todd
- Todd has a new girlfriend, Chloe
What this newest episode tells us:
- Sam still has feelings for Todd.
- Todd is asking for Sam's permission to let his new girlfriend, Chloe, live in the apartment
- Sam agrees
- Her best friend, Andrea, disagrees and tells her to plant herpes cream inside Chloe's cabinet.
- The homeowners' board at Sam's apartment also disagrees, saying it's illegal to sublet.
But...love is blind I guess. Or Todd has this thing for evil women. He tells Chloe he loves her despite knowing her schemes.
And am not liking Chloe. :P
Meanwhile Sam's mother, Regina, receives this one of a kind make-up kit in the mail (there's only 1 million sold all over the world!) and convinces her daughter to do make-overs with her. But when her daughter couldn't make it, on account of the new girlfriend situation, Regina sets her eyes on Sam's other best friend, Deena.
Behold, the transformations:
Wasn't the best episode of Samantha Who. But I'm just glad this show is back on air.