Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

13 April 2008

Heroes Season 3 Spoilers and Why, Survivor Philippines?

Hey, you...

If you've been checking this blog everyday and have found nothing new, I've been actually keeping a daily update on this other TV blog I was tasked to build traffic for. So, if you don't see me here, there's a good chance I've been hauling my big couch potato ass on ClickTV.

This doesn't mean I'm abandoning this blog. I just have to give the other one extra attention, since it's fairly new. Mom bloggers will understand when I say that a new blog is like a baby --- we've got to wean them for awhile.

When I've found my balance, and as new episodes stock up... then I can continue to bore you with TV stuff over here, too.

So, in the meantime, head over there as I've just posted some Heroes Spoilers: someone we already know is getting new special powers. And also, I talked about the upcoming program, Survivor Philippines.

Speaking of the Survivor Franchise --- I just checked Survivor South Africa this afternoon because I got curious, I've never watch any other version except the US. And I WAS BORED TO DEATH. The castaways they had? Boring personalities...everyone was nicey-nice. I don't think they understood the game. The host didn't help either. He spoke in one tone. The challenges? Eh. I don't think I'm gonna go and check the German version I was able to get hold of. I'm quite sure I'd end up more or less bored, too. Besides, I wouldn't understand it.

I hope to the immunity idol, the Philippine franchise knows what it's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment