13 April 2008

Heroes Season 3 Spoilers and Why, Survivor Philippines?

Hey, you...

If you've been checking this blog everyday and have found nothing new, I've been actually keeping a daily update on this other TV blog I was tasked to build traffic for. So, if you don't see me here, there's a good chance I've been hauling my big couch potato ass on ClickTV.

This doesn't mean I'm abandoning this blog. I just have to give the other one extra attention, since it's fairly new. Mom bloggers will understand when I say that a new blog is like a baby --- we've got to wean them for awhile.

When I've found my balance, and as new episodes stock up... then I can continue to bore you with TV stuff over here, too.

So, in the meantime, head over there as I've just posted some Heroes Spoilers: someone we already know is getting new special powers. And also, I talked about the upcoming program, Survivor Philippines.

Speaking of the Survivor Franchise --- I just checked Survivor South Africa this afternoon because I got curious, I've never watch any other version except the US. And I WAS BORED TO DEATH. The castaways they had? Boring personalities...everyone was nicey-nice. I don't think they understood the game. The host didn't help either. He spoke in one tone. The challenges? Eh. I don't think I'm gonna go and check the German version I was able to get hold of. I'm quite sure I'd end up more or less bored, too. Besides, I wouldn't understand it.

I hope to the immunity idol, the Philippine franchise knows what it's doing!