Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

28 April 2008

Brothers and Sisters S2 E14 Double Negative

I'm gonna put it right out there with the spoiler: Becca is not a Walker!

video

And she lies to Justin about the results. There's a hint of disappointment in Justin. It looks like he's beginning to fall in love with her and was wishing she wasn't her sister.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Mindy! :) I feel the same way. They are on their way to the Becca-Justin love affair. Geez! Becca not being a Walker is a bummer!

    Her mom was telling her the truth all this time. Her mom's "supposed lie" was actually the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's disappointing. Like they're milking the show for doing this, when I don't think it's necessary.

    And yet, the two have undeniable chemistry naman talaga. They look good together.

    ReplyDelete