Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

29 April 2008

Britner Spears back on How I Met Your Mother

Yep, they're having her baby...one more time. She will be back on the May 12th episode, according to E! She will play Barney's Girlfriend....(wait a minute, what has happened to this?). Barney and Ted have a falling out, too. On account of...oh, yeah this.

From E!
Barney: Oh, wow, Ted, long time no see. I guess you're wondering why I haven't called in a while. See, I'm kind of done with the whole having a life and being awesome thing. Now I'm all about staying in, wearing loose-fitting clothing, and watching bad movies my girlfriend makes us watch.

Ted: That so?

Barney: I'm sorry, have you guys met my girlfriend, Abby? She's my girlfriend, and I just love her love her love her. We're in love, just like Tom and Katie. [Jumping up] I'm in love! And there's nothing about it that makes everyone around me uncomfortable or annoyed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment