Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

28 February 2008

Pilot Watch: NY-Lon, Mythological X, Can Openers

All these shows coming to CBS:

NY Lon - "revolves around a New York record store clerk and a London stock broker who, after a fateful encounter in London, embark on a cross-continental romance." I saw the original British series with Rashida Jones as the female lead sometime 2005. I don't remember much of it anymore.

Mythological X - "It centers on a woman who, after learning from a psychic that she already has dated the man she's supposed to marry, revisits all her past relationships in the hopes of finding him." Based on a show from Israel.

Can Openers - "centers on a twentysomething woman and her fellow residents who fight to survive the intensely competitive boys club that is the seven-year neurosurgical residency." Their answer to Grey's Anatomy?

Via

No comments:

Post a Comment