A - Age: 33 and 9 months. Pero utak 16.
B - Band Listening To Right Now: No band. Listening to Australian Idol MP3s.
C - Career: Meddling Mom; cook; maid; full-time couch potato; part time police something; freelance writer; self-appointed creative director/PR man for my husband hehe.
D - Drink or Smoke: Is drinking too much powdered juice bad?
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: The TV (Haha, kakalungkot!); This group of people I belong to. Can't say who they are...it's a superhero oath; my best friend in Australia, Z.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears....no wait, worms....bears....worms. Either.
H - Have a Boyfriend: Yes. Pick one: Hugh Laurie. Zack Braff. Matthew Perry......
I - In love: Guess so.
J - Junk Food You Like: Clover Chips. Yung medyo makunat.
K - Kids: 2 --- an actual kid, age 9 and one more, age 35, who acts like a kid.
L - Longest Ride Ever: This trip to Cavite. Because we got lost looking for this office, where I supposedly had to go to claim my prize (camera). Only thing I've ever won in my life, really. So I thought the trip was worth it. Took us the whole day to find the office.
N - Names For Your Future Kids: see this entry
O - One Wish You Have Now: Just to get through the rest of the year fine.
P - Phobias: Critters.
Q - Favorite Quote:
- "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer" - When I'm in Jack Bauer mode.
- "With great power comes great responsibility." - When I need to do something right, superhero mode.
- "Society teaches us that, having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well, that's baloney, because grief isn't wrong. There's such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown."- From the genius known as Michael Scott.
S - Sleeping Hours: Between 1-4 am...sometimes 5 am.
T - Time You Woke Up: 4:45 am
U - Unknown Fact About You: I appeared on TV as a child.
V - Vegetable You Hate: Okra!!!!
W - Worst Habit: Nitpicking worrywart
X - X-rays You've Had: Just recently - chest.
Y - Yummy Foods: Steak, Kaldereta, Tinola, Junk, matatamis
Z - Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I am Monica Geller: obsessive, likes things clean, likes to do things in order, usually ends up organizing for the group, motherly, not as competitive though...that's the one thing I am not.
2. I am Phoebe Buffay: kinda loopy, kinda babaw, does not care what people will think or what they will say, loves pets
3. I am Chandler Bing: I'd like to think I have wit *question mark* LOL!
4. I am Rachel Green: merong kikay moments, daddy's girl
5. I am Joey Tribbiani: kid at heart, good friend
6. I am Ross Geller: sometimes geeky or feeling geeky, sometimes dorky.
7. With all these personalities... I am my own entourage.
I am tagging: Sheila, Lelila, Leeny-la, Gita, Didi, Dyan, Lyn.