Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 February 2007

The Closet Science Geek May be Coming Out

Dr. Who [2005] I should've watched this one sooner. I mean, I keep seeing the seeds on D/L but didn't consider it then because I thought it wasn't my kind of show.

So now I take that back.

I really must be a closet Science geek.

I once thought I would not like XFiles. But I did; I did so much, I completed the whole nine seasons. I once thought I would not like Firefly, but I take small pride in the fact that I'm part of a cult that only few people understand (thanks to Pau for the recommendation). I resisted Battlestar Gallactica before, but you will find me now tuning to it on Crime/Suspense on Mondays. The one thing I haven't really gotten into is Star Trek; that show has a looooooong history, it would be exhausting just to think of where I should start with it.

Anyway, Dr. Who...

I'm still on Episode 4 of 13 and I'm already loving it. As I've said earlier, I regret I did not watch this show sooner. But I also regret watching this alone as my hubby (the real geek) is away again. I regret watching this alone because one episode had this:

The Unquiet Dead

Whoooey, she gave me the creeps.

I think I'll have nightmares tonight.

Yipes.


Doctor Who [2005]
Season 1 for 2005
Original Airing: March 2005 - June 2005
Network: BBC1

No comments:

Post a Comment