What happens in an "Upfront"?
- It's a gathering between TV exces and Advertising execs.
- It's when TV Networks parade upcoming shows, in this case - Fall 2007-2008, to advertisers.
- It's when TV shows (old and new) are announced.
It was Fox's turn yesterday and here is what they have for the next season
- I'm very excited for the return of Kelsey Grammer, with Back to You.
- There is a trend I'm now seeing for this season and it isn't the same running theme that went on since Lost first aired (mysterious interconnection between characters). This time the running theme is that many upcoming shows have crime-fighters with unnatural abilities. Now, what do you think inspired that? One word: HEROES.