Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

30 June 2008

Futurama: Beast with the Billion Backs and Bender's Big Score

Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs Futurama - Bender\'s Big Score

Beast with a Billion Backs and Bender's Big Score are Futurama direct-to-video movie releases. It's two of the four movies the creators of Futurama has released two years after the show was canceled by Fox.

Beast with a Billion Backs was largely about Fry falling in love with the planet Yuvo. I mean, literally falling in love, like romantic partners.

Bender's Big Score was about time-traveling, it confused the hell out of me coz Fry (and Bender) was zapping to and from the future, he eventually met his other self. He turned out to be Leela's boyfriend/husband.

I don't remember Futurama ever having such twisted story lines. My son and I kept glancing at each other with the "Can you believe how silly this is?" look on our faces.

But it was silly in a good...fun...my-kind-of-twisted humor way. Futurama's team of writers are crazy-imaginative, it's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment