Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 June 2007

What would I say if Lost was my boyfriend...

After choosing not to watch the latest episodes of Lost Season 3 since it's return early this year, I did my marathon of the series in the last two days and was very, very, very pleased this show is back on it's feet.

******

Dear Lost,

I was ready to give up. In fact, you somehow lost me last year. I tried to stay away. I even found a diversion. I found a bunch of people with extraordinary abilities to do that, in fact. I felt I needed help from this obsession, this need for figuring you out. Because I had grown sluggish with us. And it did not help that you did not give the answers.

But blame it on history, something which you and I had for the last two years or so, I gave you another chance just this week. I kept hearing how you turned things around when you got back last January.

You're complicated, a lot of people know that. No really ever gets how you are. A lot of people try; they pick you out, every part of you, to understand what's there.

But maybe that's why you still have me. I realize now, figuring you out is good for me. And the truth is --- it took me this long to see it --- I was never really bored with you. On hindsight, perhaps some of this may have been my fault, too. If only I had been more patient.

What I saw yesterday still did not give me all the answers I had been wanting to know. But that is okay because what I saw gave me something else. Something even better ---- satisfaction, hope, a deeper connection.

Now I see that what we have works because with you it's a journey, an experience that makes me richer. Where that journey leads to is not something that should concern me for now.

I just know that this time, I don't wanna miss the ride anymore.


******

Now what I really want to say about Lost Season 3: Fan-freaking-tastic!


6 comments:

  1. Ang tindi mo, 'day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baduy with a capital B! LOL! I have not written a letter like that in a looooooooooong time. Feeling pers lab. Yaaakkk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...natopak ako. Bwisit kasing Lost yan, ang ganda.

    ReplyDelete