Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

08 June 2007

Season Finale - House & Scrubs

Oooh, two Doctor series.

Was able to finish House and Scrubs last week... but wasn't able to write about it... that I now forgot what I wanted to say. Dang it. My mind is blank. I'm trying to recall how their seasons ended. Oohh, wait. Lemme see....

House --- ahhh, the kids are all grown up. Chase was fired. Cameron quit. And Foreman, he resigned three or four episodes back. To be honest, I fell asleep the last 15 minutes of the Season Finale. I had to watch some parts again in the morning but my mind doesn't seem to wanna understand what I saw (which explains why I couldn't remember it). The mood of the episode was different for some reason. House looked contented, even while everywhere around him -- friction. With the three now out of his care (or free from his torment, I suppose), next season he'll have three new doctors to train and we'll have new cast members to love or hate I guess. Best moments for me were the scenes with Wilson, who kept lecturing House about how he handles the other three. You know, really... if Wilson was a woman, she would have to be House's nagging wife.

Scrubs --- Had to do a marathon for this because I missed out at least 6 episodes. So, JD is going to be a father. And it's not quite clear if he loves Kim. It isn't also quite clear if Elliot and him are hooking up. I wasn't quite pleased with the way it ended. Cliffhanger BS. Why does a show always have to end on a bad note? It's true what Carla and Turk said --- JD and Elliot's relationship is becoming similar to Ross & Rachel's. Who's tired of this? *me raising my hand* Well, fortunately for Scrubs, the comedy is still good.

House
Season 3 Episode 24 - Human Error
Original Airing: May 29, 2007
Network: Fox

Scrubs
Season 6 Episode 22 - My Point of No Return
Original Airing: May 17, 2007
Network: NBC


, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment