Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 June 2007

Pushing Daisies Teaser

Pushing Daisies. They've been calling this show as the one to watch for. It has given crime-solving a new twist, in that it's partly quirky and maybe even romantic.

As its teaser says: it's a forensic fairy tale.

Watch, watch, watch the teaser! I promise, you will like it!



The show will start airing Sept 2007.


2 comments:

  1. i ABSOLUTELY loved it! it's different. it's interesting. it's from bryan fuller! i am sure to watch it this fall. thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good no? I hope it does meet expectations.

    ReplyDelete