Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

21 June 2007

Meadowlands

Great stuff, this Meadowlands.

It is surrounded in mystery, on the strange... as if there is not enough of that on TV these days. I don't know though why this show has pulled me in. Because I kinda liked it. Maybe it is the accents. Meadowlands is a British show.

I didn't realize what it was all about right away. I only got a clue towards the last few minutes of the first episode....when the leading man said it so. (Haha, hina ng pick-up!)

There are all hiding away from something, someone. And Meadowlands is a place where people are brought to safety, as part of a Witness Protection Program.

A voice in my head kept asking "Why?" as I watched the first episode. I tell you, not since Lost Season 1 has my mind been that stimulated or curious. But unlike Lost, Meadowlands does not carry a complicated intertwining back story. It is not even a fresh idea as many who have seen this have likened this to Twin Peaks.

But I am hooked. Especially after seeing previews of the next episode where someone was able to penetrate Meadowlands and is after one witness. *curiosity heightened!*

For more of the show, click this. Or watch below:





, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment