Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 June 2007

Back to "Me"

Yesterday, my son and I set off to finish our Friends Marathon. I've seen this show many, many times and I still feel very sad about the ending. Coz of that, I got depressed again . LOL! I plan on doing a Will & Grace marathon next. I have not been able to watch this show from start to finish, so some episodes will be very fresh and very new to me...so very excited for that.
[Emotion meter: SAD and then EXCITED. Roller coaster of emotions here ]

-----------

Also saw Traveler's latest episode yesterday. That got me sad, too. (I really should stay away from stuff that bring me down!!) Because as it turns out, the show which I thought would be one big hit, is becoming another Prison Break story. And I've grown tired of premises like that.


[Emotion meter: SAD & BORED. Less of the chase, more of the action please.]

-----------

What really made my day was this, from Studio 60:



Which is funny because...for something that supposedly made my day, this one actually made me teary-eyed at the end of the episode. Hehe, sorry....hormones' all crazy.

Anyway, a lot went on in this 3-minute sequence ---> 1) Tom finding out his brother is being held hostage in Iraq; 2) Danny worrying about Jordan's baby, whom she has not felt kick in the last 24 hours; 3) Danny finding out and giving Matt advice on how to stop depending on drugs.

Now, I ask again for the nth time --- why don't a lot of people get the heart of this show?
[Emotion Meter: RIVETED. Me applauding. In front of TV. Looking like Lloyd from Dumb & Dumber]

-----------

And on On the Lot, these were my top 3 favorites from last week's challenge: direct a 1-minute comedy clip:


Danger Zone - Zack


Replication Theory - Sam


Getta Rhoom - Jason
[Emotion Meter: Love it. Love it]

No comments:

Post a Comment