Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

23 May 2007

The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV Trailer

Coming this Fall, seen on Fox.

Synopsis: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES reveals what happens when Sarah stops running and goes on the offensive against an ever-evolving technological enemy bent on destroying her life, and perhaps the world. More from Wikipedia.

Yes, this is the TV version of Terminator although I have to say I wasn't so much into the movie. But with Summer Glau as The Terminator, I might just enjoy this.

The trailer looks okay:



Oh, and Sarah Connor is that Queen from the movie, 300.

Test-audience comment from Pilot Buzz: "This looks great. The pacing is good, the pilot is strong, the actors are all great for their parts. I wasn't sure where the writing could take the characters, and the people told us they were thinking about a new nemesis each week. That could work. I am exciting to watch this, and I wasn't even a fan of the Terminator movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment