Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 May 2007

CBS Upfront 2007-2008

What happens in an "Upfront"?
- It's a gathering between TV exces and Advertising execs.
- It's when TV Networks parade upcoming shows, in this case - Fall 2007-2008, to advertisers.
- It's when TV shows (old and new) are announced.

CBS had theirs yesterday: New line-up for 2007-2008.

Notes:
- I have no idea why CBS is the "most watched network".
- Their new show line-up is not as interesting. Except for that one with the vampires (Moonlight).
- Kid Nation sounds a lot like the movie Lord of The Flies.
- Alright! HIMYM is renewed. It is The Class that gets a no-go. Jericho is also canceled.
- Still looks like NBC leads in terms of quality for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment