Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

23 May 2007

Cashmere Mafia TV Preview

I have earlier said this show is a rehash of Sex and the City [in the Workplace] and I don't think they mind that. More details on Wikipedia.



I see familiar people I love:
- Miranda Otto, the brunette. She's my Lord of the Rings heroine, Eowyn.
- Bonnie Summerville, the blonde. She's Mona from Friends.

Cashmere Mafia will air this fall.

Test-audience comment from Pilot Buzz:
- "You can totally tell they are going for a Sex and the City vibe. Lucy Liu comes off as cold, but overall the show is funny and should appeal to ABC viewers."
- "Sometimes the show was very funny and sometimes it was very serious. Whether it ends up being a comedy or a drama, I hope it goes all the way. The pilot felt restrained."

1 comment:

  1. Finally, a show that I can relate to! Even watching SATC I could only relate so much. I work long hours and am moving up fast. I worked hard in school and got a great job with an office overlooking both bridges in the bay.“Cashmere Mafia” takes place in New York, New York and stars Bonnie Somerville as main character Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete