Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 May 2007

ABC Upfront 2007-2008

What happens in an "Upfront"?
- It's a gathering between TV exces and Advertising execs.
- It's when TV Networks parade upcoming shows, in this case - Fall 2007-2008, to advertisers.
- It's when TV shows (old and new) are announced.

Yesterday was ABC's turn. And they say this is their new line-up for 2007-2008.

Notes:
- Cashmere Mafia has a similar premise as NBC's Lipstick Jungle. I guess these two will be compared. And both will be compared to Sex and The City, I tell you.. Ugh, enough of SATC already!! (And yes, TVGuide has already started calling LJ the new SATC!) Ano ba yan. Tama na please.
- Private Practice is a go....go, Addie!!!
- I think I will like Women's Murder Club although test audience feedback says the show needs to be re-worked.
- Lost is not yet on the schedule. They plan to bring it back by January 2008 in succession, without breaks.
- I like NBC's new show line-up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment