07 December 2007

Katherine Heigl on Izzie: "I don't know who she is right now..."

Grey's Anatomy sweetheart Katherine Heigl isn't too proud of what her TV character, Izzie Stevens, has become. In the current story line of series, Izzie has an affair with her married best friend, George O' Malley.

Says Heigl, an Emmy Award winner --- "That was a kind of a big change for Izzie, wasn't it, after she was so up on her moral high ground. They really hurt somebody, and they didn't seem to be taking a lot of responsibility for it. I have a really hard time with that kind of thing. I'm maybe a little too black-and-white about it. I really don't know Izzie very well right now. ... I'm trying to figure her out and keep her real."

Heigl also claims it was hard to love her summer blockbuster movie, Knocked-Up because --- "It was a little sexist. It paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys."

Source: Fox News

,