- Premieres Jan 6
- Based on the book by Candice Bushnell, the creator of "Sex and the City"
- Will it give Gossip Girl a run for most fashionable show on TV? Or is it Desperate Women in the Workplace? Or SATC2.0 or 10.0 judging by how many times every other show became "like Sex and the City"
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
- Premieres Jan 13
- Have they changed anything since I've last seen the pilot episode?
- Premieres Jan 20
- From the people who gave us XFiles. Although this isn't anything sci-fi, "Breaking Bad" means someone has reached a turning point and became far worse than he already is. Maybe it's like that movie, "Falling Down"? Stars that henpecked dad from "Malcolm In The Middle". Imagine him becoming bad?
- Premieres Jan. 28
- Stars Gabriel Byrne as a psychotherapist. Reminds me of the short-lived series Huff.
- Adapted from an Israeli TV Series.
- Premieres Jan. 31
- From the same people who gave us "Brothers & Sisters" and "Dirty Sexy Money".
- I've already watched the pilot, giggled at some scenes, I quite enjoyed it. I will definitely be tuning to this one.
Welcome to The Captain
- Premieres Feb 4
- From the teasers alone, I think I'm also going to follow this.
- Premieres Feb. 7
- The other series that's similar to Cashmere Mafia (see first video). But between the two, I prefer CM over this.
- Premieres Feb 18
- It's a show for this generation of bloggers, video bloggers and social networking on the internet. It's not a gadget or tech show, make no mistake.
- Premieres Feb 22
- See my mini-review here.
[Cashmere Mafia], [Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles], [Breaking Bad], [In Treatment],[Eli Stone], [Welcome to The Captain], [Lipstick Jungle], [Quarterlife], [New Amsterdam]