- Gave us Pushing Daisies, a show which had lots of promise. Despite what naysayers claimed, it delivered
- Gave us Samantha Who? It doesn't have the best story line, at best it's so-so...but you've gotta love all the women in this show.
- Gave us Dirty Sexy Money, the Gossip Girl for the older set.
- Solid ratings for Grey's Anatomy despite the poor storyline.
- Amazing comeback of Desperate Housewives, which I read is back to its Season 1 form in terms of plot development.
- Will give us Lost Season 4 in Jan. 31
- Cavemen. Enough said
- Gave us back to back episodes of The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother
- Still holds CSI's lead, even while Sara leaves the show.
- Gave us Kid Nation...whatever you say, that show was better than expected.
- Cane, Viva Laughlin. Enough said.
- House shake-up. Gave us new characters who are thankfully interesting. But it isn't quite like before.
- 24 Season 6
- The upset that is KVille.
- The disappointing Back To You, which started on fire but quickly fizzled out.
- Picking up Life and Chuck for the season.
- Retaining 30 Rock and Friday Night Lights.
- Over-all programs on NBC are top-notch, when speaking of quality. They just can't get viewers to watch it.
- Bionic Woman didn't live up to the hype
- Cancelation of Journeyman
- Heroes was bad the first half of Season 2.
- Damages and Mad Men
- The end of The Sopranos was both high and low. Confusing ending, which upon evaluation, was the perfect ending. But it's sad the show is gone on air.