Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 September 2009

What's On Wednesday's TV Schedule Fall 2009?

Why is this day so busy?? It's going to be a full house every Wednesday nights, with plenty of the comedies (funny!) and young adult shows (fun!).
  • 8:00 Hank (ABC)/The Middle (ABC), The New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS)/Gary UnMarried (CBS), Mercy (NBC), So You Think You Can Dance (FOX), America’s Next Top Model (CW)
  • 9:00 Modern Family (ABC)/Cougartown (ABC), Criminal Minds (CBS), Law & Order: SVU (NBC), Glee (FOX), The Beautiful Life: TBL (CW), Ghost Hunters (Syfy)
  • 10:00 Eastwick (ABC), CSI: NY (CBS), The Jay Leno Show (NBC), Nip/Tuck (FX)

Aside from SYTYCD's results night, Gary Unmarried is the other returning show I'm watching. Glee, The Beautiful Life and Cougar Town are the new ones I am really looking forward to seeing, I'm very excited for the three.

I'm gonna have to check out the fresh ones, of course ---
  • Hank - starring Kelsey Grammer. I'd always root for this guy even if he's in crappy shows
  • Mercy - hospital drama. Potentially another Grey's Anatomy. Ugh
  • The Middle - forgot who is in this one, Patty Heaton? The show they say is similar to Malcolm in the Middle, yeah?
  • Modern Family - like Brothers & Sisters, only a comedy.
  • Eastwick - this feels like Charmed, with older Halliwell girls.
It's Modern Family I'm liking best from these five new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment