Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

05 September 2009

What's On Thursday's TV Schedule Fall 2009?

I used to love Thursday night line-ups from two or three years ago. But when net execs started shaking up this day's schedule, it stop becoming the TV day I look forward to (now it's Mondays & Wednesdays!).
  • 8:00 Flash Forward (ABC), Survivor: Samoa (CBS), SNL: Thursday Update then Community by 10/15 (NBC)/Parks and Recreation (NBC), Bones (FOX), Vampire Diaries (CW)
  • 9:00 Grey’s Anatomy (ABC), CSI (CBS), The Office (NBC)/Community or 30 Rock (NBC), Fringe (FOX), Supernatural (CW)
  • 10:00 Private Practice (ABC), The Mentalist (CBS), The Jay Leno Show (NBC), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX)
I am excited over: Flash Forward.

I am glad it's back: The Mentalist... and with a new character to boot, yeah?

I am curious to see PB & J's wedding on The Office.

I have already stopped watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice altogether and I think I'll check out Fringe now and then, not necessarily gonna tune to it weekly.

I wish I could already finish the back episodes for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia so I could catch up. Obviously I can't do that right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment