Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 September 2009

What's On Monday's TV Schedule Fall 2009?

Lists -- am a huge fan. I go geek over it. The list I look forward to the most? Fall Season TV! I'll chronicle is this year's schedule beginning with Monday.

I honestly am equally excited and unprepared for the new season. Excited, because, of course what else? --- New shows to follow. Unprepared, because I haven't been watching TV in a while and am finding my way back into a new routine, my couch is about to get warm. (Hey, I checked all the other TV blogs I used to visit...what happened? Most of them stopped writing about what they're watching almost the same time as I did! A virus must have hit all of us somewhere...).

Anyway, here's what's on Mondays:

  • 8:00: Dancing With the Stars (ABC), How I Met Your Mother (CBS)/Accidentally on Purpose (CBS), Heroes (NBC), House (FOX), One Tree Hill (CW), Lincoln Heights (ABC Family)
  • 9:00 Dancing With the Stars (ABC), Two and a Half Men (CBS)/The Big Bang Theory (CBS), Trauma (NBC), Lie to Me (FOX), Gossip Girl (CW), Greek (ABC Family)
  • 10:00 Castle (ABC), CSI: Miami (CBS), The Jay Leno Show (NBC)

HIMYM and Big Bang Theory are going to be my regulars. I am excited for BBT most especially as the show is gaining a following from the mainstream audience and the critics. Probably the best comedy show there is now.

House is still on my list. But after last season's disappointments, I am not sure I'm going to look forward to it weekly. It's the same with Castle. Nathan Fillion rocks, but the show is probably gonna get a lukewarm reception in our household.

Am gonna check out Greek now and then, because it's campy fun no matter when I watch it.

I am probably going to watch Lie to Me but I bet I will be skipping some parts and won't be missing it that much.

I will be checking out Trauma because it's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment